Swedish electric motorcycle manufacturer Cake continues to expand its range of dirt-ready offerings. Cake Kalk Ink SL 2021 is based on other models of the Kalk all-terrain family, which add legality to the street to the set of functions.
The Kalk Ink SL is Cake’s fourth legal motorcycle, with the other two utility-oriented Ösa models and the more street-focused Kalk &. Based on the Kalkâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; Mitas H-02 tires provide traction and are mounted on 19-inch aluminum wheels.
With a full charge time of 2.5 hours from scratch, the Kalk Ink SL is designed for urban driving and local exploration. At 44 mph, the SL can only travel 22 miles before needing a recharge. With a speed limited to 28 mph for exploring off-road, Cake says the SL can run for three to four hours, depending on the terrain and the throttle hand. Without the speed that rules in Excite mode, this reduces the range to one to two hours. Following the UN-approved World Motorcycle Test Cycle II standard, you can pull off 53 miles of a fully charged Cake Kalk Ink SL 2021.
The 2021 Cake Kalk Ink SL is considerably less expensive than the Kalk &, with a $ 3,500 shave and an SL PVP discount of up to $ 10,500. Cake has partnered with Splitit to offer zero interest financing. According to Cake, the SL will be in select dealerships in July.
Specifications of 2021 Cake Kalk Ink SL
- Type: 10kW motor
- Maximum torque: 186 ft / lbs
- Top speed: over 56 mph
- Battery: lithium ions; 50 Ah; 2.6 kWh
- Charge: 0-100% in 2.5 hours
- Final unit: 420 O-rings
- WMTC-II Standard: 53 miles
- High speed: 22 miles @ 44 mph
- Scan Mode: 3-4 hours; Top speed of 28 mph
- Exciting mode: 1-2 hours; enduro or active hiking
- Excel mode: up to 1 hour; maximum power
- Structure: 6061 aluminum
- Handlebar: 7050 aluminum
- Front suspension; path: non-adjustable inverted fork; 7.9 inches
- Rear suspension; displacement: non-adjustable shock without links; 8.0 inches
- Wheels: 7116-T6 aluminum wheels with forged 6061 machined aluminum axles
- Wheel size f & r: 19 x 1.85
- Tires: Mitas H-02
- F & r tire size: 3.00 x 19
- Brakes: 220 mm discs with 4-piston caliper
- Brake modes: freewheel, light, with maximum regeneration
DIMENSIONS and CAPABILITIES